Michael William "Mikey" Day is a American actor, comedian, director, voice actor, and improvisational performer best known for his role on the improv comedy show Wild 'N Out on MTV and MTV2 from Season 1 until Season 6. He has also appeared in shows such as Short Circuitz, The Underground, and is currently a repertory cast member on Saturday Night Live on NBC.
Mikey was born in Orange County, California. He performed at the Improv Olympics in Hollywood for three months. Day also made a appearance on the WB's series, Angel in 2004. He has also appeared on MTV's reality series, Faking the Video. He also appears on the YouTube series, David Blaine Street Magic: YouTube Edition. Day has also appeared in shows such as Wild 'N Out, The Underground, Nick Cannon Presents: Short Circuitz, MAD, and Incredible Crew. Day became a staff writer for Saturday Night Live in 2013 and was later promoted to a cast member in it's 42th season in 2016, he has recently been promoted to a repertory player in its 44th season.
- He has worked with Nick Cannon on three shows which are Wild 'N Out, Short Circuitz, and Incredible Crew.
- He has appeared in every episode of the first 5 seasons of Wild 'N Out until his final season as a cast member in Season 6 where he only appeared in 2 episodes.
- He was on the Black Team for every episode in Season 3.
- He was also a consulting producer on the show.
- He has a son who was born in August 2012.
- He was also one of the writers turned cast member for the long-running sketch comedy series, Saturday Night Live.
- He is the third cast member on the show to become a cast member on SNL, first being Taran Killam and second being Pete Davidson.
- He & Pete also did a brief sketch inspired by Wild 'N Out & Game Of Thrones called "Wildling Out".
- He made an appearance as a Team Captain in an episode for Season 11, making it his first appearance on the show since Season 6, but the episode aired after Season 13 ended.