Anthony Belcher Jr., also known as (DoBoy) is an American actor, rapper, producer, writer, and comedian. He was one of the recurring cast members from Season 5 until Season 8, he returned to the show in Season 15 of the improv comedy show Wild 'N Out on MTV and MTV2.
From penning sketches online, securing Hollywood stages and creating noteworthy relationships in the industry, DoBoy began to quietly make a name for himself in entertainment. Three years after moving to Los Angeles, DoBoy headed to the one medium that reaches millions of people daily, national television. Working closely with Nick Cannon, DoBoy is also one of the recurring cast members of Wild 'N Out on MTV and MTV2. Besides starring on WNO, Do Boy joined Russell Simmons' comedy platform, All Def Digital (ADD) in 2013, becoming one it's prominent cast members and writers for the channel. He also made his television sitcom debut in 2014 on Bounce TV's Family Time. During Season 6 for "WNO", he filmed his first 30 minute comedy special for MTV2, which aired on December 23, 2014 alongside WNO cast member Rip Michaels. Do Boy has also received acclaim and viral stardom from his version of singer/rapper, Drake known as "Fat Drake" where he parodied the song "Hotline Bling".
In 2018, DoBoy left "All Def Digital" and began doing a podcast called "#RighteousAndRatchet" with his former "ADD" co-worker, KevOnStage.
- He has appeared in 5 episodes in Seasons 5 and 7, 7 episodes in Season 6, 4 episodes in Season 8, and 2 episodes in Season 15.
- His birth sign is Leo.
- He has a daughter named Kiara.
- He started his career as an underground rapper in his hometown of Sacramento, California.
- He released a few independent albums before getting started into comedy.
- He is the first person from All Def Digital to become a cast member on the show. His former co-workers from the platform, Teddy Ray, Cynthia LuCiette, and JSnowPro (who was originally suppose to be a cast member on the eighth season but couldn't due to health issues) didn't join until Season 8.
- He has lost a lot of weight over the course of the seasons he's been on the show.