Becky Robinson is an American comedian, actress, producer, host, rapper, and writer best known for her debut appearance on the show Laughs on FOX, her work with the comedy platform FunnyorDie, and was one of the cast members on Season 8 of Wild 'N Out on MTV.
Becky Robinson is an American comedian, actress, writer and producer from Portland, Oregon. Becky started doing stand-up and improv at the La Jolla Comedy Store and The National Comedy Theatre of San Diego while attending San Diego State University. She graduated in 2013 and relocated to Los Angeles to pursue comedy full time after featuring her act on TedxTalks SDSU. Strapped with an energetic spirit and a slew of quirky characters, Becky quickly became the city's comedy darling. In 2015, she worked on Comedy Central's Not Safe with Nikki Glaser and was cast as a lead in the Oxygen pilot Straight Up with a Twist.' Becky acted alongside Johnny Depp in the FunnyOrDie feature film Art Of the Deal and has put out a number of viral videos including the 'McDonald's Proposal Fail'. Becky also played the voice of Rochelle in the animated show 'Court Ordered.' She has performed on 'Laughs' on FOX, NuvoTV's 'Cabo Comedy Festival Fresh Faces,' and recently wrapped shooting MTV’s stand up show ‘Acting Out'. This summer, she can be seen as a new cast member on Season 8 of MTV improv comedy series Wild 'N Out with Nick Cannon playing both herself and her nervous-rapping alter ego, Lil Pickles. If for some reason you miss her on television, you can see her character work regularly being blasted from digital comedy powerhouse FunnyOrDie.
- She is the second cast member besides Ross Bryant to be born in Portland, Oregon.
- She has appeared in 12 episodes in Season 8.
- She won the "Most Likely to Star in a Totino's Pizza Rolls Commercial" in high school.
- She spent the majority of her childhood doing gymnastics and impersonating Mike Myers' character "Fat Bastard" from the Austin Powers franchise.
- She was apart of the "Walk of Shame Comedy Tour".
- She is the second cast member on the show to have a wardrobe malfunction.